– Where are you?
– I am here
– Are you?
– How come?
– I belong to you Life
Today you died. Did you? How could you have died if there is no death? How could you have died today if there is no time? How could you have ever died if time is an illusion? I know that there is neither death nor time, how could I know your death?
I see you surrounded by Light. I see you radiating Light. I see you walking towards Light. I see you transforming into Light. You Light transforming into Light. How can you Light transform into what you already are? Light, I love you so much, I miss you so much. I am dying for you my beloved Light! In your presence I feel transforming into myself. Me into you. Light into Light. How can I transform into what I already am? Into I AM. I am I AM
– What do you need?
– I need your beingness
– I need your presence and your company
– Anything else?
– I need you to feel me. I need to be felt, to be recognised, to be honoured. I need to be respected for what I am. I need to be tasted, to be smelled, to be seen, to be heard. I need to be touched. Just like everything else alive, I need to be experienced. And I need to be treated gently, very gently. Yes, gentleness soothes me. I need to be taken care of like a newly born baby. Can you imagine holding me as if you were holding a baby?
– And I need to be given time and I need to be given space. Give me time. Give yourself time to feel me. You will know when this time is over. You will just know. We will know it together. And when the time is over, let me go, let yourself go, let us be free.
– Yes, free. And I need to be given space. Give me space. Give yourself space to be with me. Give yourself space to feel me and to feel what reveals through me. Feel with your whole self. Feel what reveals and feel how the something that reveals through me transforms.
– Yes, how it transforms. Feel how it transforms and let yourself feel what you feel. Let yourself feel … . And treat yourself the way you treat me, with utmost gentleness and care, and feel what happens. Feel how the something that transforms transforms how you feel
– I am not here to scare you.
– I know
– I am not here to hurt you.
– … So why are you here?
– I am here because I am one with you. I am one with everything. There is nothing alive that I am not part of.
– Yes, so just take me as I am. Can you take me as I am?
– Can you take me into your arms? Can you embrace me? Can you soothe me? Can you soothe yourself holding me? Together we soothe your terror, your pain, your denial.
Hold me in Silence. We do not need to talk now. Do we? Well, if you need to tell me anything, say it. I always listen to you. Then enter Silence. Open to Silence. Welcome my Silence, the Silence of Death. Listen carefully. Listen into it. Listen into me and hear my sound. Hear the sound of Silence, the sound of Death. Hear what arises from it. Hear me speaking to you through Silence. Hear my words. I love you so much. I just love you. I never want to cause you pain. Never. I just love you. See through me.